Announcing the release of the new UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection for WordPress. The UI Kit makes the Leadinjection theme even more flexible. Instead of using one of the professionally pre-designed templates included with Leadinjection, graphic designers can use Sketch and the UI and Wireframe Kit to create company-specific web pages to suit their individual needs.
In fact, you can download the UI and Wireframe Kit FREE before you even purchase the Leadinjection theme. You can design your own layout or prototype template with the UI Kit file using the Sketch app. It contains all the UI elements integrated in the Leadinjection theme. Then, after you set up the theme, you can simply drag and drop your new layout into Leadinjection to create a new template. In addition, the UI and Wireframe Kit even includes some pre-defined, fully editable wireframe components. No coding is ever necessary!
Why is the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection so versatile?
The UI and Wireframe Kit is built on the popular Mac-based Sketch application. Sketch is the award-winning vector-based graphic design tool from Bohemian Coding. Its powerful image-editing capabilities are more flexible than even Adobe’s Photoshop or Illustrator or a web-design utility. For example, Sketch enables a designer to create CSS and infinite image scaling, to name just two of its many functions.
What is the Leadinjection theme?
As you may already know, the Leadinjection theme is structured to make it easy for your company to generate leads via pre-designed WordPress templates. Now, graphic designers can create beautiful, one-of-a-kind templates that make full use of Leadinjection’s functionality by using the UI and Wireframe Kit.
What are the benefits of the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection?
- Designers can create individual, custom layouts specifically for their business or clients.
- Layouts can be pre-built and approved before buying the Leadinjection theme.
- The layout and design process is shorter and more efficient because all the UI elements of Leadinjection are included in the UI Kit.
- No coding skill is needed to build the website in the Leadinjection theme after the layout and design process.
- All UI elements are fully customizable.
Who can benefit from the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection?
Everybody can download the UI and Wirefreame Kit for Leadinjection for FREE, but it is most useful for designers who have graphic skills but little or no coding skills.
- graphic designers
- advertising agencies
- web designers
- marketing departments
- web design companies
How do I get started with the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection?
- Download and install the Sketch app. The full app and a free trial version is available here.
- Click here to download the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection for free.
- Open the UI and Wireframe Kit file with Sketch.
- Design one or more web pages using the UI and Wireframe Kit.
- When satisfied with your new design, login to your WordPress installation.
- Install and activate the Leadinjection theme and plugins.
- Make sure Leadinjection is at the current version with the latest updates.
- Create a new page, then drag and drop your layout elements to create your custom layout.
Remember, there is never any coding required when creating a page template with the UI and Wireframe Kit for Leadinjection! So let your creative juices flow without worrying about finicky programming syntax or complicated lines of code.
Even if you choose not to use the new UI and Wireframe Kit, the Leadinjection theme is fully customizable and features clean, professional pre-designed layouts for presenting your business. It offers one of the easiest ways to generate leads to increase your revenue.
Get the Leadinjection theme today and instantly create an online presence for your firm.
Click here to get Leadinjection now.
As always, Leadinjection provides continuous updates, improvements and new releases for this and all our products. Current users should make sure their Leadinjection is completely up to date. The Leadinjection theme should be current to ensure the UI and Wireframe Kit is fully functional.