Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
leadinjection FAQ Find answers here to frequently asked questions about using leadinjection.
The first thing you need to do after purchasing Leadinjection is to install WordPress. To do so, please read the WordPress setup guide on the WordPress Codex.
Yes, our theme and plugins are constantly improving and the collection of themes and plugins is steadily growing.
No! The Visual Composer plugin is included for free with the purchase of the Leadinjection Theme and it includes some great extensions for the plugin for use with the theme.
To get your Envato Purchase Code, follow the steps below:
- Login to your favorite Envato Marketplace (ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, for instance)
- Once logged in, move your mouse over your username on the top right
- Click on the menu item “Downloads”
- Locate the product, and then click on “Download”
- Click on “Licence certificate & purchase code” to download the text file
- Open it and locate the “Item Purchase Code”
We have our own support forum ( https://themeinjection.ticksy.com ) if you have any questions or problem. We answer questions related to our theme, their usage and provide minor customization guidance. The theme also comes with lifetime updates and we are trying to keep adding new thing in every update.